Upgrading Eazfuscator.NET Compatibility Version for Your Project
Compatibility version instructs Eazfuscator.NET to shape a set of settings, features and heuristic algorithms in order to preserve long-term compatibility with your project.
Sometimes you may want to change compatibility version to take advantage of new improved algorithms or to achieve compatibility with an older Eazfuscator.NET version.
Please follow the instructions below to upgrade compatibility version for your project:
- Locate the project of interest in Solution Explorer window of Visual Studio. Ensure the project is selected.
- Invoke the context menu of a project by clicking mouse button.
- Find menu item and click on it.
- Project properties window will appear.
- Find Build Events tab in a window and select it.
Locate the compatibility version number in a post-build event command line as shown at the picture below:
- Change the compatibility version number to 2019.1.