End-User License Agreement for Eazfuscator.NET
- This End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Gapotchenko and describes your rights and obligations regarding the use of the Eazfuscator.NET software (“SOFTWARE PRODUCT”).
- If you do not agree to all of the terms of this agreement, you shall remove all the files related to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT from your storage media and cease any further use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. Any violation of these terms will subject you to legal liability.
- The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is the intellectual property of and is owned by the Gapotchenko.
- The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
The Gapotchenko grants you the non-exclusive license:
a) Single Developer License allows to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a SINGLE computer at any ONE time for developing any number of end-user applications or
b) Site License allows to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on ONE or MULTIPLE computers inside ONE organization for developing any number of end-user applications.
- You must purchase a license to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT from the Gapotchenko in order to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT for a period longer than thirty (30) days counted from the date the SOFTWARE PRODUCT was installed on any of your computers (“EVALUATION PERIOD”). If you decide not to purchase a license, you must stop using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and remove it from your computer after the EVALUATION PERIOD has expired or reinstall the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to renew the EVALUATION PERIOD.
- You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA to another party or entity provided that you retain no copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and the recipient agrees to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this EULA.
You may not:
a) reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that applicable law expressly permits such activity notwithstanding this limitation
b) sell, rent, lease, or sublicense the SOFTWARE PRODUCT
c) remove any proprietary notices or labels on the SOFTWARE PRODUCT
d) disclose any license keys provided with the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to any third party
e) distribute the files of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in open or encrypted form without prior signed permission from the Gapotchenko
- The purchase gives you the right to use SOFTWARE PRODUCT during the lifetime, and to receive customer support and new versions of SOFTWARE PRODUCT during 1 year since the date of purchase.
- The support subscription gives you the right to receive customer support and new versions of SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The initial purchase has a pre-included 1-year support subscription. The subscription can be renewed during 1 year since its last expiration date.
You may temporary transfer all of your rights under this EULA to a contractor provided that:
a) you own a Site License of SOFTWARE PRODUCT and
b) the contractor works on a project owned by you and
c) the contractor agrees to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this EULA.
- This EULA has no termination date. The Gapotchenko may terminate this license agreement if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such an event, you shall remove all the files related to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT from your storage media and cease any further use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- This SOFTWARE PRODUCT is provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. In no event will the Gapotchenko be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, including damages for loss of profits, loss or inaccuracy of data, incurred by any person from such person's usage of this SOFTWARE PRODUCT even if advised of the possibility of such damages.